BODY FIT TIPS
Regular exercise will help you lose weight, support healthy immune function, improve mood
and reduce your risk of diseases such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, etc.
The novel coronavirus pandemic has already changed the way how we eat and exercise,
but it’s important to find ways to stay active while we are stuck at home during the lockdown period.
This will help you prevent gaining belly fat and help you stay fit – physically and mentally
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is one of the best things you can do for your overall health and well-being
- Regular physical activity can help you control weight, reduce your risk of certain medical conditions
- You can try these full-body workouts at home to burn belly fat and speed up your weight loss.
Full-body home workout routine for weight loss
In this routine, we will target the entire body with some intense and compound movements.
- When you target multiple muscle groups in one exercise it is called compound movement
- and when more compound movements are present in your routine,
- better fat loss results can be expected, said Diksha Chhabra,
- who was also the winner of Mrs Body Fit crown at Mrs India Earth beauty pageant.
- This routine which includes burpees, squat jumps, plank jacks and lunge
- with twist will give you some amazing results in a very short time.
Burpees is an explosive movement that works on your entire bodyfrom the chest abs, triceps
and quads, etc, sending your heart rate through the roof for an awesome calorie burn.
Now let’s start the next movement which is squat jumps. Squat jumps is an
addition to conventional squats with an inclusion of jump.
Plank jacks are a great workout that works on your entire body.
Adding plank jacks to your routine helps in burning more calories and fat
Lunges with an Oblique twist
The last exercise is lunges, which work on your lower body,
core and stability. We’ll add an oblique twist with each lunge
which will further challenge your core and stability.
If you find lunging difficult, you can take support while lunging without a twist.
Pro tip: Electrolytes play a very important role in maintaining balance in your body.
- So, make sure that you keep yourself hydrated with water, buttermilk,
- coconut milk, salted nimbu pani, etc to balance the electrolytes in your body for smooth functioning.
- Read more: click here